Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Futchka in Pune

Do you know FUTCHKA? Apart from the guys from Kolkata, people may not be aware of futhcka. You must know Panipuri at least. Here in the western part of India, it is really popular. But I don’t like panipuri. I think people who tasted futchka they will never ever like panipuri. Futchka is a special preparation in Bengal, which is also known as Golgappa in northern side. From the time I am here in Pune, never had futchka. But a week ago my sister told me that she found a futchka stall in Pune!!! I rushed to that place with my sister and found the stall with the same old funnel shaped basket full of futchkassssss……. When I had the first bite on that, really did not able to distinguish that with Kolkata’s futhcka. Now that became our favorite weekend (even weekdays) spot.
Wanna have some futchka??? Looking for the location????
Just go to Kalyani Nagar Gold Adlabs and there you will find the stall just opposite of Lifestyle showroom. Have a blast with futchka….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You went with me and enjoying now without me.......this is so bad na......I am missing Fuchka and feeling jelous of you for having the chance to go there whenever you wish....plz take me too sometimes......I also love it......

Kaustav Banerjee said...

ha ha ha....... I went there yesterday, even today I am going to have that again. :D